Big Island Reservations for Guest Accommodations
Kona Bayview Inn has implemented a short term change in the way we operate our Big Island Reservations for our Bed and Breakfast. In the best interest of our guests, we are only booking one room and we are enforcing a 48 hour time between guests. This means when you stay, you will have the safety and exclusive use of our facilities with no other guests present. If you are traveling with family or friends and need more than one room, please call us at 808-345-5476. We are now taking reservations for 2021 under this temporary state of the business. This is subject to change based on advice by our governor and the State of Hawaii. Book your Reservations on the Big Island today!
Thomas & Sharon, Owners of Kona Bayview Inn
We value our guests
- Generous breakfast served on the lanai with local tropical fruits, a daily special home baked hot dish, 100% Kona coffee from local farms. All served with teas & juices.
- Amazing Panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean and Pele’s Garden (Macadamia orchard).
- Guest Parking is included at no additional charge and is monitored with security cameras.
- Free high speed WiFi from Spectrum Communications.
- Free use of all beach gear including chairs, towels, personal size coolers, umbrella, snorkel, fins & mask.
What our guests are saying
Room Reservations are $130-$150 per night and do not include Hawaii excise tax of 4.19%, city tax of .25% and transient tax of 10.25%.
Price is for up to two people staying three or more nights.
A deposit of one nights room and tax is due 30 days prior to arrival.
Remaining amount due is payable upon arrival.
Breakfast is included in all room rates.
All rooms and the lanai are non-smoking. Guests are welcome to smoke in the designated outdoor smoking area.
No children under the age of 16 without prior arrangements.
All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Check in time is between 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm. Early and late check in may be available upon request.
Check out time is 11:00 am and may be flexible based on availability.
NOTICE: Due to COVID-19 our normal cancellation policy has been temporarily changed. The one night deposit is not required and cancellations can be made any time prior to arrival day. Book your reservations today!
Normal Policy: Cancellations prior to 30 days from arrival of are free of charge.
Refunds for cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival are subject to re-booking.