These deviled eggs will be the hit. Loaded with nutrition and full of flavor they make for a healthy start to your day.
Savory and delicious, these deviled eggs are perfect for brunch or a party with your friends. The balsamic vinegar give the eggs a special burst in flavor.
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp mustard
- sprouts (any type) small handful
- ½ tsp Lawry's seasoning salt
- 1/8 cup sliced green onion
- Place eggs in a large sauce pan. Cover them with water. Cover the pan with a lid and bring water to a rolling boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-high and cook for 6-7 minutes. Remove eggs from hot water and place in a bowl with ice water to cool down quickly and prevent further cooking.
- Pour balsamic vinegar into a small sauce pan and cook on low until reduced by half. Set aside.
- Cut eggs in half and place the yolk portion in a mixing bowl. Add mayonnaise, mustard and Lawry's seasoning salt to yolks and blend well.
- Place your egg whites on a serving platter. Spoon a little balsamic reduction into the open hole of all the egg white halves then fill with the yolk mixture. Sprinkle washed sprouts and sliced green onion over the eggs and then drizzle the whole platter with balsamic (you may have some left over after this step, save it to mix with olive oil for dipping bread).